Many great ways to stay in touch
Many great ways to stay connected & up to date.
Accept Push Notifications from our site to receive timely announcements. You may find instruction on how to enable notification in your browser here.
Our news & announcements
Fresh from Our Blog
- 02 July, 2021Use one of the link below to read the script of the interview: https://medium.com/@cryptoroyals09/sports-d3-ama-recap-93db22dbb613 About 'Spo ...Read more
Current issues with FIFA’s Third-Party Ownership (TPO) restrictions and how SportsD³ is addressing them.21 September, 2020Gene Swinton, CEO of Sports D³ commentary instigated by today’s story in BBC News about Chelsea’s owner Roman Abramovich. Among 100s of messag ...Read more
About the lack of free-market policies in the football (soccer) industry and the resulting economic distortions.26 April, 2020Commentary by Gene Swinton, ‘Sports D³’ Founder & CEO on the video published by FIFA’s Emilio Silvero on the subject of Third-Party Ownersh ...Read more23 April, 2020Distortion #1: Excess of regulatory participation in the industry puts FIFA in the shoes of a micro-manager. Do you find football and geo-/politics to ...Read more
Latest industry publications
In the Press
- 23 September, 2020By Associated Press BERN, Switzerland — The Swiss parliament appointed special prosecutor Stefan Keller on Wednesday to investigate former attorney general Michael Lauber for his meetings with FIFA president Gianni
- 21 September, 2020Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich held secret investments in footballers not owned by his club, an investigation has discovered. The players included the Peruvian winger Andre Carrillo, who turned out
- 26 August, 2020Find out what president Aleksander Čeferin had to say as he reflected on the return of UEFA’s club competitions, including the successful conclusion of the 2019/20 edition of the Champions
- 30 July, 2020A special prosecutor in Switzerland is investigating Gianni Infantino for alleged collusion with the country’s attorney general Michael Lauber A special prosecutor in Switzerland has opened criminal proceedings against
- 23 May, 2019If any company can take a cryptocurrency mainstream, it is Facebook. More than 2bn people log into its family of apps and increasingly they want to buy things and send
- 15 May, 2019Ukraine’s tech startups attracted a record volume of investment money last year — $323 million, according to the annual investment report “DealBook of Ukraine.” The report was prepared by local
Sports D³ on Social Media
Join the #SportsDemocracy conversation on social media with many other clubs, athletes, fans, and investors
on social media, or simply add your address to receive updates by email.
Connect with Sports D³ community of clubs, athletes, fans and investors on social media.